Small businesses are the backbone of our economy. Today, more than ever these businesses are struggling to survive. Our mission is to help small businesses grow, make their lives easier and their businesses more efficient. We automate commerce for these businesses, so they can spend more time growing and less time dealing with operational hassles. Our SaaS platform processes over $7B of GMV each year and powers over 5,000 eCommerce companies. If you’re passionate about solving real-world problems, building cool $hit and helping small businesses win, come join us!
Why Work for Us
We're a fast-paced company with a diverse team of smart, ambitious, and fun people. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers because we're not happy with the status quo. We empower our teams with data, tools, and big ideas so they can truly transform their careers. We offer many opportunities for professional growth and we're not shy to express ourselves and our creativity. At Webgility, we value strong, positive relationships within our teams, our customer base, business partners, and our communities.
• Assist the Operations/HR manager in planning, organizing, and coordinating functions relating to the operation of the company
• Maintain an updated client, customer, contractor, inventory, and supplier management system
• Monitor expenses and budget in line with the finance and accounts of the company
• Managing effective workforce administration, covering onboarding, employee lifecycle, and exit administration
• Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed, training new hires as necessary and ensuring policies and procedures are followed
• Coordinates with different departments to achieve optimal work production across the board
• Attendance Tracking and management, onboarding procedures, payroll management
• Plan and execute Employee Engagement activities, Team coordination, and collaboration for various sessions and events
• Developing and administering health and safety programs
• Keep up to date with the current market trends and industry forecasts
• Supports HR/Operations processes by identifying and resolving processes-related issues and acting as a liaison between Shared Services and functional areas.
• Collaborate closely with the Administration team to share best practices and prevent duplications of work
• Help to build and maintain internal documentation of processes
Qualifications for HR- Operations Specialist
• Proven experience in working in company operations and people management
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Good social and presentation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• High self-initiative with the ability to work well under pressure
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of handling general office equipment
• Proficient in technology especially Microsoft Office applications
• Knowledge of Accounts and Taxation
• Ability to analyze and improve office operational processes.