Director of Inside Sales - India (Remote)
Webgility is the Modern Commerce Workspace™ that empowers commerce businesses to get more done, in less time. We’ve helped over 10,000 retailers and brands to automate tedious gruntwork by connecting QuickBooks to Shopify, Amazon, and dozens of additional marketplaces. Founded in 2007, our mission today is still the same – help commerce businesses to thrive and win!
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Director of Sales will be responsible for coaching, developing and scaling our India-based inside sales team that provides our customers consultations in support of sales of our ecommerce automation solution. The Director of Sales will also own pipeline management, reporting, recruiting, and achieving quarterly sales targets. Most importantly, the right candidate will be process-oriented, have a strong operational understanding of CRMs (Hubspot or Salesforce), and be hands-on when needed and coach our ecommerce advisors on sales strategy and tactics. This role is fully remote within India, requiring U.S.-daytime shift working hours, and semi-annual travel to our Indore office for leadership meetings.
Here’s what you’ll own:
- You’ll leverage CRM analytics and effective sales processes to achieve quarterly sales goals in close collaboration with Marketing and Revenue Operations. It’s mission-critical that you lead with data and understand how to design processes that result in value-added sales activities.
- Mentorship and consultative sales coaching of our sales manager and sales reps: Be hands-on, listen in on calls, review pipeline at the deal level and provide appropriate constructive feedback guiding team members towards achieving key metrics. It’s key that you are willing to get your hands dirty and not attempt to lead from the rear.
- Proactive communication around revenue-related opportunities and risks to executive leadership. You’ll also be expected to anticipate and communicate challenges before they present adverse risks to sales goals.
- Automation of tools within Intercom, Hubspot, and Zoom to drive efficient and effective lead management - you must dive into each tool and be comfortable with the impact on your sales processes.
- Drive constructive customer and product feedback to our Marketing and Product Development Teams to drive product innovation and future revenue growth.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- 7+ years working in tech/SaaS product sales, with at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Experience managing a fully remote sales team with a transactional sales motion
- Strong process focus and understanding of sales automation tools to enable optimal sales rep productivity
- Proven ability to recruit, develop, and motivate sales reps while achieving quota
- Understanding of SaaS KPIs and Sales efficiency metrics
- Cross-functional and bi-directional written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive, growth mindset that embraces adversity
- Work-Life Integration: We fully support Remote/Hybrid Working, paid time off, parental leaves to allow our employees flexibility in an ever-evolving work culture
- On-the-Job Training & Development: We encourage learning and growth through access to multiple 1:1 sessions, learning platforms, and on-the-job training
- Health & Wellness: Prioritizing employee well-being, we offer annual wellness sessions plus wellness time offs, unlimited access to gaming room and a well-equipped fitness center
- Family Insurance: Group health insurance with the no-capping model that covers employees, spouses, and children
- Rewarding Culture: We honor our employees' accomplishments through thoughtful recognition programs, annual employee awards, and celebrate even the smallest of wins
- Open-Door Policy: Approachable management, monthly town halls to openly share ideas, transparent feedback mechanism, and leadership visibility are our success pillars